- All natural toothpaste
- Safe if swallowed
- Xylitol to help fight tooth decay
Xylitol is a natural ingredient that helps to fight tooth decay and balance pH in the mouth. Jack n’ Jill kids toothpaste has a whopping 40% xylitol, which is the highest amount you can find in any natural toothpaste! Organic calendula soothes and calms gums.
This is an ideal baby toothpaste to use on first teeth, as there’s no fluoride and nothing nasty, so it’s safe even if it’s swallowed.
Why we love Jack N’ Jill Natural Toothpaste?
- Non foaming gel = no mess
- Certified organic flavouring
- Certified Cruelty free and Vegan
- Gluten free and dairy free
- SLS free
- Fluoride free kids toothpaste
- No sugar, colours or artificial preservatives
- Recyclable packaging
Made in Australia.
INGREDIENTS: Xylitol, Purified Water, Glycerin (Coconut derived), Silica, Organic Natural Flavor, Xanthan Gum, Organic Calendula Officinalis Flower Extract, Potassium Sorbate (Naturally derived), Citric Acid.
AGE: Suitable from 6 months +