- Explore theme on tray face
- Perfect for young children (toddlers-age 8)
- 100% BPA free, Phthalates free, CPSIA and FDA compliant.
- Five main food compartments accommodate ½ cup servings to assist parents in preparing a healthy lunch with a variety of foods to create a balanced meal.
- Sections are labelled; dairy, protein, grains, fruit, and veggies.
- Easy to clean. The tray which fits snuggly in the bottom half of the exterior box can be removed easily for cleaning or packing.
- Dishwasher safe. Top rack only. Handwashing is recommended for the outer shell and/or removing it before the dry heat cycle. Not to be heated over 65 degrees celsius. Yumbox exterior shell is not microwave safe and it is not recommended to microwave the tray.
To ensure that food stays in place and doesn't leak to other compartments, be sure to follow these easy steps:
- Do not overfill compartments.
- Remove any excess liquid from canned fruit, applesauce and yogurts.
- Keep contents cool by adding an ice pack to your lunch tote.
- When closing Yumbox, press down on the lid with the palm of your hand and snap latch to closed position to create the best seal.
- Do not pack youghurty drinks, soups or runny/watery dressings.
- You can pack foods with the consistency of ranch dressing, ketchup, chunky salsas, hummus, yogurt, and veggie dips. These are all great options.
- If you are not sure if your food choice is too liquidy to pack, we suggest that you conduct a quick test beforehand. Simply add the test food to a compartment, close Yumbox properly and give it a good shake (or leave it on its side for 10 min). Set Yumbox back to normal position and open to see the results.
21.5 cm x 15 cm x 5 cm