We make it easy to take great care of your teeth and gums whilst caring for the environment with the new Grin Natural Mint Waxed Dental Floss!
Made from a luxurious, resilient material that doesn’t tear or shred easily, naturally flavoured with mint oil, and comes in a biodegradable dispenser and packaging.
- Premium luxurious floss made from PTFE which is resistant from tearing/threading (a common issue with silk and PLA floss).
- Natural mint flavour - no artificial flavours, colours or preservatives.
- Coated in a natural Candelilla wax so it glides easily between teeth
- Fluoride Free
- Biodegradable dispenser and packaging made from PLA and Corn-starch.
- Check with your local commercial composting or recycling programs to see if suitable
Directions for use
Floss before brushing your teeth. Regular flossing can start as soon as two teeth are in close contact.
Children should always be supervised by an adult while flossing
How to dispose of your floss and dispenser
- Floss dispenser - The dispenser can be composted - commercial composting is best as they have the best conditions required for the cornstarch to breakdown quickly (usually within 3-6 months). Make sure to remove the metal floss cutter and dispose of with your usual household rubbish
- Floss thread - The floss thread can be disposed of with your usual household rubbish
- Packaging - The cardboard backing card can be recycled with your curbside paper recycling. The PLA "bubble" can be composted in the same way as the dispenser